During the admission process Lighthouse screens applicants to determine
whether or not an applicant is a match for the program in the following areas:
1. Safety – Safety of all of our Participants is of utmost priority.
2. Stability – Some Applicants may not be stable enough in their sobriety for
the amount of freedom that Lighthouse offers, and therefore would be better
suited to a 24/7 supervised in-patient intensive treatment program.
3. Independence – Lighthouse is not an assisted living, medical, or mental
health facility, and does not provide those types of specialized care.
Applicants must be capable of independent living.
4. Motivation – Applicants are screened for motivation to invest in their own
5. Positivity – Participants are expected to have a positive effect on the
environment of the house. Negativity and toxic behaviors bring down the
morale of the whole community and is something we screen for during the
Inability to pass a drug / alcohol screening
Registered Sex offenders or any parolee who must be supervised as a
Inability to complete the program (Must complete all 4 phases
which takes a minimum of 4 months)
Inability to pay the monthly fees
709 Wagner Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80521
The Lighthouse is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.